Last updated: 05-12-2023
Get set for some Christmas magic in Gran Canaria! The island is getting into the holiday vibes with a mix of traditional and modern festive events and activities. This article is here to guide you through the Christmas scene of Gran Canaria in 2023, where the holiday warmth meets the island’s lively vibe, making memories you won’t forget. Let’s get into the Christmas spirit together and check out all the cool events and activities the island has lined up for you!
If you’ve got more events to add, send a message on Slack or Instagram! We’re adding new events as soon as we find out about them!
4-9 December – Christmas Market
- What: Christmas market
- Location: Mesa Y Lopez (near Plaza de Espana)
- Date: 4-9 December
- Time: 10.00 – 22.00
- Tickets & More info: Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
15/16/17 December – Christmas Market
- What: Christmas Market
- Location: Vega de San Mateo (Google Maps)
- Date: 15, 16, 17 December
- More info: will follow when available
24/25/26 December – Christmas Lunch & Dinner
- What: Christmas lunch / dinner
- Location: Maspalomas – Restaurante Lux 22 (Google Maps)
- Date: 24/25/26 December
- Time: 1pm / 7pm
- Reservations: +34 619 264 621
The Events You Missed
Christmas season kicks off in November! Here are the events you missed this year. Make sure to mark them in your calendar for 2024!
26 November – Christmas Concert
- What: Christmas Concert
- Location: Las Palmas de GC – Plaza de Santa Ana (Google Maps)
- Date: Sunday 26-11-2023
- Time: 20:00
25 November – Christmas Market
- What: Christmas Market
- Location: Las Palmas de GC – Holy Trinity Church (Google Maps)
- Date: Saturday 25-11-2023
- Time: 11:00 – 15:00
17 November – Lighting Of The Christmas Tree
- What: Lighting of the Christmas tree
- Location: Las Palmas de GC – CC Las Arenas (Google Maps)
- Date: 17 November
- Time: 7pm
Follow @liveituplaspalmas on Instagram
Are You A Remote Worker, Local Professional, Immigrant, Digital Nomad Or Expat In Gran Canaria?
Or do you simply want to connect with an awesome international community? Join here! Besides a welcoming community, you’ll also get 10% discount on surf lessons, 10% discount on diving and access to more exclusive deals!
The Live it up, Las Palmas! community is using Slack as a communication tool. The Slack group is split up into different channels and is moderated actively, to keep communication simple and organized. It’s used to share events, find sports buddies, discover new restaurants, rent a car together, find exclusive community discounts and much more! Live it up, Las Palmas! is your starting point for an amazing time in Gran Canaria. See you there!